Hello Lovel Readers, it is time for another easy peasy recipe. After some requests and many trials and errors, here it is :)! My perfect recipe for a loaf of vegan moisty banana bread. The mixture is delicious for banana bread as well as for cupcakes. This recipe is based on my preference. If you are more of a sweet tooth or like your banana bread less sweet, just play with the ingredients until you get your perfect banana bread mixture.
Take a note of the ingredients (PrintScreen) and off you go to the supermarket! Thank me later 😉
What do you need?
- 1/2 of a small glass of almond milk
- 5x ripe bananas
- 4x tablespoons of honey (I kind of exaggerated, 3x tablespoons should be enough sweetness)
- 240 gr of self-raising white flour
- 160 gr of seeds (or nuts, raisins, anything you like)
- 1x chocolate bar (I used 85% cocoa)
- 100 gr frozen blue berries
- 1x tiny pinch of salt
- 1x splash (a few drops) of lemon
- 30- 50 gr of grounded cinnamon
- 1x splash of extra virgin olive oil
- 1x oven tray for a loaf of bread and cupcakes silicone baking cases
- a strawberry for in the banana cupcakes
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Begin by smashing the bananas in a bowl (now is the time to take your frustration out on the bananas) and start adding the ingredients one by one. It should look like the below picture.
Make sure the loaf bread tray has some extra virgin olive oil on it, so the mixture doesn’t stick to the tray after baking. Add the mixture to the loaf bread tray and leave in the oven 2x 20 min. Check after the last 20 minutes and see if it need 5x more minutes to get a nice crunchy skin.
For cupcakes, I would leave it 1x 15 min in the oven and add an extra 5 min if needed. I added some extra chocolate pieces and strawberries at the end. Satisfaction guaranteed 😉
Et Voila! It is that easy and super delicious. A tip is to store it in the container in the fridge and leave the bread in one piece when you store it. It will stay perfect for a few days, but it probably will not survive that long 🙂 Enjoy making your version of this banana bread or cupcakes.